Chestnut Court is located within a quiet cul-de-sac in Cartterick Garrison and is ideally located for local amenities, bus routes and A1 access. On offer is a well presented compact studio apartment;
- First floor
- Well presented
- Off Road Parking
- Close to shops and amenities
Accommodation comprises Lounge/Bedroom, Kitchen with oven, Dressing Room & Shower Room. Externally there is a communal parking area.
- Available early July subject to satisfactory references
- Council Tax Band A
- EPC Rating E
- Security bond £355
- Sorry no pets
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
The agent is a member of The Property Ombudsman Limited, which is a redress scheme, and Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme.