Cleveland Road is an ever popular area of the Garrison.
*PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS FOR FUTURE VIEWINGS*
- End of terrace house
- 2 Bedrooms with built in cupboards
- Modern kitchen
- Good sized garden with open countryside views
Accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Kitchen Diner, Lounge, 2 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Gardens front & rear and allocated parking.
- Available soon subject to satisfactory references
- Deposit £660
- Pets considered
- EPC - new report to follow
- Council Tax Band B
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 2% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
The agent is a member of The Property Ombudsman Limited, which is a redress scheme, and Client Money Protect.