Kingfisher Drive is centrally located within the Garrison, close to shops & schools and offers modern family accommodation.
- End Terrace
- Master with en-suite, 2 further bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden / Allocated parking
Accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Breakfast Kitchen, Lounge, Master Bedroom with en-suite Shower Room, 1 further Double Bedroom and 1 Single Bedroom, Family Bathroom. Pleasant enclosed garden to rear, allocated parking to front. More photos to follow.....
- Available early January 2020 - please register your interest
- Energy Performance Rating C / Council Tax Band B
- Pets considered
- Security bond £720
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 2% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
The agent is a member of The Property Ombudsman Limited, which is a redress scheme, and Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme.