A pleasant, recently redecorated end of terrace house set in the village of Moulton.
- 3 bedroom end of terrace with garage
- New decorated throughout
- Newly tiled family bathroom
- Spacious kitchen diner with white goods
- Quiet village location
- Oil central heating
Accommodation comprises Spacious Kitchen Diner with Fridge/Freezer & Oven/Hob, Utility cupboard with Washing Machine/Dryer/Dishwasher, Good sized Lounge, 3 Bedrooms, Updated Family Bathroom, Gardens & Garage.
- Available now subject to satisfactory references
- *There is a £50 charge to be paid along side the rent to cover broadband and water rates*
- Security deposit £750
- EPC Rating D
- Council Tax Band C
- Pets considered
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 2% above the Bank of England’s base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
The agent is a member of The Property Ombudsman Limited, which is a redress scheme, and Client Money Protect.